This module offers an easy introduction to R programming. Learn the basics of R programming and the commonly used plots and statistical tools without pain.
Introduction to R Programming
Upon completion of this module, participants will be able:
- To understand the R language basics
- To import data into R
- To manipulate data in R
- To become familiar with the user interfaces
- To run basic plots and statistical analyses
- To use the documentation and to find help
This module is aimed at anyone who works with data and who interested in harnessing the power of the R programming language.
This module introduces key concepts in statistics and data analysis. It assumes that participants either have no previous knowledge of statistics or that they have not used statistics for a long time.
- Introduction to the R Language
- Principle of the R Language
- Working Environment
- Key Elements
- Reading Data
- Manipulating Data
- User Interfaces
- Menu Description & Navigation
- Data Importation
- Creation of Plots
- Running Simple Statistical Analyses
- Application to Case Studies
Recommended Duration: 1 day